While still a student in Macedonia at the University of Music Arts (Saints Kiril & Metodij University, Skopje), Davor was already the featured keyboard player with Macedonian National TV's Big Band Orchestra.
Independently, at such a young age, he was composing, arranging, and producing for some of the biggest and best known musical acts in the country.
Davor’s beginnings were traditional: classical music, and later pop and jazz; until he broadened his experience and branched out into film, mood, jazz fusion, ambient, dance, groove, symphonic, contemporary jazz and R&B. In his 25 year-long career, Davor can safely say he has done it all.
His credits include:
- Studio Musician for Shania Twain's 2009 release titled: The First Time ... For The Last Time - released by RENAISSANCE.
- Produced MTV TOP 5 - World Chart Express' single titled Red Rain - performed by Dani.
- Grand Prix (Best Song) at: Inter-Fest 1995, Inter-Fest 1996, Mak-Fest 1999, Mak-Fest 2001, Mak-Fest 2007.
- Best Composition at: Inter-Fest 1995, Inter-Fest 1996, Mak-Fest 2001.
- Best Arranger at: Mak-Fest 1996, Mak-Fest 1999, Mak-Fest 2006.
- Hit singles including tracks Bah, ba-ra and Roadless Journey fromRoadless Journey on radio in Europe.
- Nominated for Best Arranger 1999 and numerous awards at local festivals and competitions in Macedonia.
Davor had the honor to represent his country at the Eurovision song contest for the year 2000 in Stockholm, Sweden as the arranger of the Macedonian entry I Love You 100% by XXL. That same year he moved to Toronto, Canada where he established BigBang Music Recording Studios and his record label Davorius Productions. He is also the co-founder of MDScoring Publishing and MDR Music.
He has also recently worked as a composer/arranger/producer for Sony/BMG, Sound Ideas, Westar Music, MDScoring, Soundscape Productions and BLE Publishing. His music can be heard on many radio and TV shows featured on CBC, MTV, TVO, OMNI TV and MRTV, Naked News TV, etc.